Dr. Claudia Torok graduated from UCLA in 1995 with her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree. She continues to advance her dental and orthodontic knowledge, completing around 100 hour of continuing education courses each year and teaching in the UCLA orthodontic department. She has been practicing in the Los Angeles and Santa Monica, California area for 17 years. She is committed to providing the highest standard of orthodontic treatments possible, using state-of-the-art equipment, such as cone beam imaging for tri-dimensional treatment planning and intraoral scanners for higher accuracy.
Dr. Torok is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
Dr. Torok has an 11-year-old son named Ryan. In her spare time, she likes to hike and entertain family and friends.