The perks of seeing an orthodontist are measured in what type of dental treatment you require. If you are seeking an issue with correcting malocclusions or misalignments with your smile, you can rest assured that our team has the equipment and expertise necessary to give you a smile makeover that will have you looking your best. For a straighter smile, consider the following facts about orthodontics:
– Orthodontics specializes in fixing and correcting ailments and disorders within your smile that cause malocclusions. Orthodontics is the practice of straight smiles.
– Orthodontists are highly trained beyond even dentists, as they require additional education beyond dental school.
– Orthodontic treatments can include aligners, braces of all shapes and sizes, and retainers, all with the singular goal of straightening teeth.
– Although orthodontists have many tools at their disposal, they all work toward the singular effort of straightening teeth.
– Orthodontists are experts in their field as they can spot all the varieties of crooked teeth and can provide all the technological advances in their field available at their fingertips to provide a straighter smile.
– Orthodontists can provide services for adults and children alike, so no smile is too old or too outgrown to have it straightened back into alignment.
If you would like to meet with Dr. Claudia Torok and our team at Claudia Torok DDS Ms Inc for an orthodontic examination, please call 310-670-5686 to schedule an appointment at our orthodontic office in Los Angeles, California. Come on in to learn more about your options to get the bright and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.